Family and Consumer Sciences is the field of study that focuses on the sciences and art of living and working well in our complex world.
Family and Consumer Sciences includes the following fields:
1. culinary arts
2. hospitality & tourism
3. education & training
4. food science & nutrition
5. health management & wellness
6. housing & interior design
7. human & child development
8. family relations
9. personal & family finance
10. textiles, apparel, and retail
1. Through research, experiential education, and technology, we help people develop essential knowledge to lead better lifes, be work and career ready, build strong families, and make meaningful contributions to our communities.
2. You will find our professionals in: academic education, community education, business & industry, government, and health and human services.